Monday, December 26, 2011

♪ First Day of Fitness ♫

♫ ♪ ♫ 
On the first day of fitness,
my true self said to me,
"Enough is Enough!
Get your fat ass moving"
♫ ♪ ♫

And so it began .... another of my "infamous" 30 Days of Fitness!

It's been a while since I've been around here, but it's time to come back and do things right.  2011 has been a great year in many areas of my life ... fitness and weight have not been among those.  It's time to fix that.

This morning began with a 30 min walk, and a healthy breakfast.  Now it's off for a little Boxing Day shopping, and perhaps another walk this afternoon.

Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas.  This year was one of the best we've ever had.  Had a lot of fun and we're surrounded with family and friends.  Lots of laughter and good times.



Heidi
♥♥♥♥♥

5 comments:

kimert said...

Beautiful photos! Hope you had a great holiday!!!

Syl said...

beautiful family Heidi!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures!! There's no better way to spend the holidays than surrounded by friends, family, and laughter!

Fran said...

Great photos Heidi, you have such a wonderful family.

And I was glad when I saw a new post of you. I missed your blog posts and will be here to help you through your 30 days of Fitness and everything beyond that.

Missy said...

Yay Heidi! Good for you taking on another 30-day challenge!

You have such a gorgeous family!