Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Had a good day yesterday. Made a really yummy dinner from one of my WW's cookbooks. It was snapper and you covered it with a "sauce" made of olive oil, flour, lemon juice, green onions, parsley, salt & pepper - then it baked in the oven at 500°C for about 10 minutes. I broiled it for the last couple minutes because the fish was thin and seemed mostly cooked but the topping was still kinda soft. It was crispy and so yummy. Will probably have again tonight.

So dinner was the fish with broccoli, caesar salad, and a warm scissor roll dipped in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Then I made a dessert with 1 - 19 oz. can crushed pineapple, 1 package FF vanilla pudding mix and 1 cup of light cool whip. YUM!!! Dipped into my APs a little bit but I earned alot more than I ate.

After that I went down to the gym and did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 35 minutes on the treadmill plus a bunch of strength exercises.

Tonight after I drop K at the gym I'm going to go up to the pool and a try an ABS only class. It's just a 30 minute class, but all abs. Hopefully the cardio room isn't too busy and maybe I can get on a bike or some machine different from what I have. Then when we get home I want to get 30 minutes on my treadmill and/or elliptical before One Tree Hill comes on. Gotta get in lots of extra points for my BLC team!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About Crimson Lounge Located in the Sax Chicago hotel,
Crimson Lounge is an opulent vision of Victorian romance infused with new world energy.
Other interesting products include unique jewelry, glass work, and
many types of art work. For a different, low impact, cross-training option, see our
recent post on Aqua Running (or Pool Running).


My blog top 20 us uk music