Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I've been in a slump lately (hence the lack of posting). Nothing major, not eating like a wild woman, just have little motivation. Still been working out, though not as often and it's definitely been a forced activity. Seems I can talk myself out of it pretty easily. :)

But tonight is boot camp and I always love that. She promised we'd run stairs this week and that's always a good, tough workout.

I think it's more life that's making me feel down. Last weekend being Easter, normally we go camping and that didn't work out this year and I think that is the trigger for me feeling bummed out. Plus my husband is so overworked right now and life feels like it's going in circles - even though I know it's not, it's just an uphill battle and I have to be patient waiting for the crest so we can coast a bit and catch our breath.

But ... the little silver lining is that lately I have been feeling so fortunate for the people I have in my life. I really do have good people around me and that makes me feel fantastic. I may not see all of them as often as I'd like, but they're still always there and they always support me.

1 comment:

Syl said...

I thought of you as I was typing the title of my blog post today! I had no idea that you affiliated your blog with that song! so funny!