Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I don't think I could possibly feel more pumped this morning. Had a crappy sleep, but eventually woke to find wonderful, glorious, beautiful sun shining in the window and a light dusting of frost had touched the earth. Ahhh, so serene! Being on the "wet" coast and it being November - these days are few and far between.

Then I came into work, turned on the comp., checked the WW's site and saw that I am teamed up with an amazing group of ladies for the next challenge. I just feel revved up and ready to go!!! Some thinking to do for this weeks challenges, but I'm looking forward to them.

Tonight is another Boot Camp - woohoooo!!!!

Got a bunch of stuff done last night on a project I'm working on for Christmas. I've been planning this for some time and am actually doing it now and I think I'll really get it done in time. Hoping it turns out well.

Still working on my list of goals and will publish as soon as I think they're done.

No comments: