Thursday, November 20, 2008

WOW, it's been a week since I've posted. Guess I've been too busy exercising! I had a great week and am feeling great. Done alot more strength training than I have in a long time and it really does tighten everything up.

Had a great dinner tonight of teriyaki chicken (my own yummy homemade sauce), rice & oriental cabbage salad (again, a homemade dressing). Mmmmm. After my workout I'm having a glass of milk and that will complete another great OP day!

This weekend I'm finally going to get to that salmon recipe I mentioned a couple weeks ago too.

I'm happy that I had a loss this week, but it was more a few days ago - so fingers are crossed and determination is in place to have an even better loss next week. I really want to be under 150 by the end of this year. And I certainly want to be under 155 for my birthday which is in just over 3 weeks. So 3.4+ lbs in 22 days - should be doable but I have to stay focused, determined & active!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

you are doing awesome honey!!!!!! keep it up!!!!
xo