Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This day hasn't been the greatest so far, though I suppose it is far, far from the worst - so for that I will be greateful. I sure am glad this is a short week though. And DH came home last night after being away for a week so I'm happy about that too.

Did some shopping yesterday and got a couple little things for Christmas. Also cleared out the Halloween decorations, and just like Wal-mart, put up a couple Christmas ones - haha. Just a couple, I swear! Though I think it may be fun to take out a couple every day until the end of the month.

DD has her final volleyball tournament today. She's very glad that it's over. Was fun at first, but it's not her thing other than the fun of hanging with friends.

I'm determined to reach my weekly goal of 350 minutes of exercise per week so that means I have to put in a little extra this evening to get there. The rain is holding off and it's just windy right now so I wouldn't mind getting out for a good 'ol power walk.

Been OP so far today and going to stay that way if I have to duct tape my mouth shut to get there! There really is no excuse for not being OP. I just have to make it happen.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

you are doing great honey!!!

sounds like you handled a bad day much better than i lol!!!

*hugs* and good luck on the 350 minutes..you can do it!!

xo