Your comments are so sweet. I'm so glad that I can motivate Marcelle with her running. I once hated to run, but the passion has certainly grown into something I now love. To read that Syl aspires to be just like me makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside.
First ... these are the rules:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass the award on to five most deserving bloggers.
- Each Superior Scribbler must line to the author and the name of the blog from whom s/he has received the award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display on his/her blog, and link to the Scholastic Scribe, which explains the award.
- Each blogger who wins the Superior Scribbler award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. linky list. That way, they'll be able to keep up to date on everyone who receives this prestigious honour.
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Missy - You always make me smile. You just seem perpetually happy and it's contagious. I see you struggle with trying to balance the lifestyle of a young, fun woman hanging out with her friends, but mostly I see how strong you are and I know in the long run you will be so grateful that you are fighting this battle now. You are learning so much and it will stick with you for life.
Kerry - Here's another blogger who almost always has her positive hat on. Your blog is always fun to read and full of straight out honestly. Plus, you've got the most amazing smile! And, aside from weight loss, I gotta say that you have really give me a different perspective on a teacher's life that I never had before. It's been an eye-opening experience.
Susan - You should have your picture posted in the dictionary next to the word "dedicated", oh and also "moderation". Hmmm, maybe "organized" too. I think I'd be afraid to follow your workouts because I'm sure you'd kick my butt.
Tamara - You are the straight goods! You are open and honest and a huge dose of reality. Weight loss is tough and dirty. I get sick of reading certain blogs that are all full of sunshine and perfection. You've faced alot of struggles but I know there is determination in you and you are in this for the long haul. I know you'll never give up. You are one STRONG woman!
Syl - I know you've already got this tons so don't feel inclined to do it again, but I couldn't make this list without including you. Someone once said before that you are like every bloggers online BFF and I feel the same way. You don't know how often I think of you when I just feel like shoving this whole business in the corner for a while. I see how hard you work and it keeps me going. You are the first blog I go to every morning. And I too can't wait until we meet!
Geee ... I can never be short-winded can I - hahahhaa.
So many great bloggers out there. You guys all make my day!!!!!