I just recently came across Alicia's blog and I can tell you that she is very quickly becoming one of my favourite bloggers. This lady has just finished her first marathon, with her super cool MMA hubby (I'm a pretty big UFC fan). Her blog is relatively new, but I'm really liking it so far. Check it out.. Oh, and she has another blog of cakes she's created and they are AMAZING! One talented lady.
Now, on to my 7 random facts:
- I secretly wonder how many pancakes I could eat in one sitting. Pancakes are a food that never seem to fill me up. There is a restaurant that has a promotion on right now for all you can eat pancakes and a little part of my brain is tempted.
- I was #1 gymnast (at whatever level I was in) at my school district throughout high school. I wish I'd started younger and been able to advance further.
- My first car was a Hyundai Pony with really bad tires. I did alot of unexpected donuts when I had that car.
- I worked past my due date with both my pregnancies. Left work on the Friday and both kids were born the following Tuesday.
- When I took my driving test I was one point away from failing it. They said they could have failed me just for being that close, but they figured I was pretty nervous.
- I was in Pony Club as a kid and loved it. Years ago I started showing again but discovered it's alot of work and alot of money. I'm much happier transferring my passion to running and exercising instead. Plus the fitness/health community is a heck of alot friendlier than the horse community (they're nuts! and snobby)
- I'm keeping a secret from alot of people right now (family and some real life friends excluded) because I'm terrified that the plans won't pan out and I'll be super disappointed.
The 7 bloggers I'm passing this award along to:
- Syl @ Live Smile Run - the most beautiful, warm hearted, determined blogger ever!
- Tamara @ One Last Kick at The Cat - One smart, fun lady ... and an awesome Mom too.
- Susan @ All Things in Moderation - I've learned so much from this lady and am so happy I found her blog
- Marcelle @ South African ... The hottest
grandmalady around. Smokin! And she takes wicked pictures too.
- Missy @ The Ups and Downs ... So sweet, I just wanna hug her.
- Jen @ Prior Fat Girl - It doesn't get any more real than this. I've been following Jen for quite a while now and her blog is usually one of the first I visit every day.
- Katie @ One Run At A Time - Just discovered this blog recently. This lady is awesome. Looking at her run times I'm insanely jealous and I SOOO want to be her!