- My husband. I trust him 1000% and couldn't ask for someone to love me more. I'm always his number 1. In my eyes he can do or fix anything.
- When my kids are actually happy (rare these days with moody teens, but that's gotta turn around one day - right??? Please say yes!)
- Cooking a really good meal and having others enjoy it
- Snow (ya that maybe contradicts #1, but it's just so darn peaceful)
- Being good at something (whether it's me, my husband or my kids). I am HIGHLY competitive and I love to win!
- Having a tight knit family, that I consider just as much friends as they are family.
- Road trips - don't care where .. just wanna go!
- Money. OK, I know, that's shallow maybe, but I know that lack of it sure can make you miserable.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Ten Things That Make Me Happy
Tamara passed along "Ten things that make me happy". What a great thing to reflect on...