Saturday, May 23, 2009

Down 1.2 lbs!!!

Yay!!!! I'm down 1.2 lbs this morning. I was thinking it would be 0.8 so I was happy for that little extra. Not a huge loss, but I rarely ever get those and I'm very happy with this. 3 losses in a row and I feel awesome and in control.

Rode my bike to a Weight Watchers meeting this morning (20km round trip) to get my monthly weigh in done. Sure is a beautiful morning. The sun is shining, very little breeze, warm. This is the type of day I love. Had a Fibre 1 bar on the ride home to give me energy to get up the hills. :)

I think I'm taking my daughter shopping today for her Grade 7 grad dress. She's going with 3 friends but I'm not sure which parent(s) are going or to which mall.

I'll update the menu throughout the day:

Snack - during bike ride - Fibre 1 Oats & Peanut Butter bar (2)
Breakfast - Red River Cereal with Mixed berries (3)
Lunch - Mr Sub small chicken breast sandwich (7)
Dinner - Tim Horton's Italian Wedding Soup & whole wheat roll (7)
Dessert - Swedish Berries (not a good choice, but I did limit them) (3)

Total - 22 points

Exercise - 65 min biking

I finally got my camera figured out last night. Had been havig problems getting the pictures to load onto the computer. So soon this blog should have more pictures!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurray You ! Congrats on your loss !

Syl said...

That's fantastic Heidi! and yahoo for pictures!

Tiffany said...

Yay for a loss...especially when it's more than you expected.

How do you like the Red River cereal? I always see it at the store, but have yet to take the plunge.

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

I can't wait for more pictures! I've realized I'm a picture junkie and think I might take an actual photography class now that school is done. What kind of camera do you have?