Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Had a great day yesterday. Ate within points, got in 50 minutes of exercise, and really pushed it by running faster on the treadmill. I used to always run at about 6.0 mph and have been struggling with that. I started wtih 5.0, but then (as per usual) I got competitive with myself and decided I wanted to do 4 miles in 40 minutes. So that meant I had to step it up. I moved up to 6.0 mph, then 6.5, then 7.0 and for the last bit did 8.0 (phewf that one was hard). But then I went back to 7.0 and it seemed almost easy. And ... I got 4 miles done in just under 40 minutes.

Not sure what the heck is going on with the scale. I was 158.0 yesterday morning, ate really well, exercised. Before bed I weighed myself and was 159.0, normally that would ensure a loss by the morning as I usually lose around 2 lbs overnight. But, when I got up I was 159.4 - so I gained 1.4 from the previous morning and .4 while I was sleeping. How the heck does that happen??? I'm baffled. I actually asked my husband if he happened to notice me get up and go eat something in the night, which of course I didn't - haha. GRRRRR, so frustrating. I'm not going to get hung up on it because I'm sure it's just some stupid unexplainable fluctuation. It's just annoying, that's all.

No comments: