Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I sure got those APs this weekend. It was tough work, but had to be done, and certainly challenged me. Last night I also ran on the treadmill for 80 minutes (well 82 to be exact) - 7 miles, and 840 calories burned (according to the machine). Did not eat the greatest yesterday, but could have been worse and with my earned APs I only went over my daily allowance a little bit.

Goals for this week are:

1) once again do a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise every day

2) although I'm allowed 35 extra points per week, I don't lose when I dip too far into those. This week I won't allow more than 10 extra points.

3) Per the OP Challenge - do something nice for myself. I'm going to try to book some time at the spa. I need to use up my gift certificate soon anyway. Alternatively I'll either book a haircut, or just buy myself a magazine and relax with some candles and a nice cup of tea.

4) Per the OP Challenge - push myself harder in my workouts. I've been doing this for the last week but I'll push harder. This week I'll log more running time than walking. At Boot Camp class I'll push myself a bit harder, especially during the cardio portion. And at Bodysculpt and Abs, Butts & Thighs class I'm going to add another riser to the step portion.

5) Make stir fry at least once this week. I find this is a really good meal to keep my evening points in control.

6) Maximum 3 meals to be bought this week, even if they are healthy like Subway. Eating out is a waste of money and most of the time it's healthier to make my own meals.

Today will be a challenge to get my exercise in. My daughter has a volleyball game after school that I'm driving some of her friends to, and then tonight I have a soccer meeting, plus I really want to watch 90210 - heehee. But I'll fit it in somehow!

No comments: