Thursday, October 23, 2008

It was hard to do, very, but I've now done the first step to dealing with my "situation". Ending a long time friendship that had gotten kind of toxic. A little afraid of what the fallout will be. I don't doubt there will be some kind of backlash.

I actually wonder how much this situation, and the stress from our current financial situation due to our relatively new company, affects my weight. You always hear that stress can be a factor, but I've always thought that was for "other" people, that I'm stronger than that. But maybe I'm wrong, who knows.

I've never thought of myself as an emotional eater, and still don't. I know that recently my eating has been OK, but yet I'm still not losing, and occasionally gaining - so could it be stress related???

I sent an e-mail to the area coordinator for TOPS. I haven't decided for sure if I'll go or not. She gave me the phone number of the chapter leader for more info. I like the idea of the groups and the "games", I just don't know if it will be what I need. Not sure when I'll decide on this.

No comments: