Thursday, October 9, 2008

It was so nice out yesterday that I just couldn't hang out in the house and I went for a nice long walk before my Boot Camp class. Class was good too. We did some of it outdoors which was great. Love the fresh air and the cool temps of fall.

Apparently I could get in lots of APs this weekend as we just had two big trees taken down on our rental property and we have to go clean it all up. I just hope the rains stay away because I'm not into working out there in the rain. But what must be done, must be done. The tenants are crazy about their yard and won't want it left sitting there.

Didn't sleep well last night and am dog tired today. Got up too late and didn't have time to make lunch or breakfast so have to eat out for those meals, but will chose wisely. Breakfast was McD's english muffin and a fruit & yoghurt parfait without the granola. I'm thinking lunch will either be a subway sandwich or salad (depending on today's deal) and of course my massive container of veggies. Not a clue what dinner is, will have to stop at the store on the way home. Chicken Stir-fry or Beef & Broccoli would be good though to get in my oil for the day. Finish it all off with a Chai tea while watching So You Think You Can Dance and that will be a good day!

No comments: