Thursday, October 30, 2008

WOW, Boot Camp was amazing last night! Especially these tricep lifts we did. They way the instructor described how to do it finally hit home with me and I was able, for once, to really target those wobbly wings back there. I can sure feel them this morning.

Still feeling exhausted and desperately need some more sleep. But I feel like I'm turning a corner and I'm feeling more positive than I have in a few days now. I even had the 'out of left field' thought that there's 2 more days left in this month and then November will be my month. Not sure where that came from or why I think November will be the turn around, but it's there. Here's hoping that I'm right. Alot has happened this month and I'm thinking that that is being put behind me and it's time to move on.

No comments: