Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Good news - yesterday I followed my meal plan. Bad news - I also consumed another day's worth of food. Little hormonal meltdown. First it was the chocolate whoppers - 8 pts worth. Then it was a small bowl of party mix (could have been worse I suppose, could have been the bag) ... and a handful of almonds. Then some friends dropped by and I had 2 glasses of wine. Then I went to get a diet pepsi and was out, so instead of turning to water or tea I grabbed juice and had 2 1/2 cups.

I suppose it could have been worse, but it was still a ton of empty calories that were unnecessary. Though I did stay mostly away from the crackers and didn't touch the cheese & meat.

But my friend TOM arrived today so I'm sure that's what that was about. If I can keep damage like that to one evening that's not bad. I journalled everything! And I still have about 10 WAPs left, and I haven't used any APs. My goal is to not dip into the APs this week and that should balance it out.

Tonight we're having dinner at friends, lasagna, which I don't love so will only have a small portion. I'm stating right now that I will have one small piece of garlic bread (if it looks good) and no more. I also will not have ANY wine, nor dessert or any snackies (if they have it). I will bring along a veggie plate and a diet pepsi.

My husband's birthday party is in 3 weeks and I want to be at or under 150 for that and I really think I can do that if I stay focused. It's not an unreasonable, nor lofty, goal - so there's no reason. Over the holidays I went shopping with my SIL and bought some neat tops and I'd kinda like to wear one for the party, but I'm not quite comfortable in them yet so I need to work!

No comments: