Thursday, September 24, 2009

Shred - Level 3 Day 3

Yesterday kind of sucked.  First off it was day 3 of Level 3 and I don't know why but Day 3 has always been the hardest one for me to muster up the motivation to do.  But it did seem a tad easier.  Maybe because it was the only exercise I did yesterday.

Plus, both kids were sick yesterday so they didn't go to their sports - which meant I didn't get out to the track to run.  Sure I could have done it at home, I certainly don't need to "go" somewhere to run.  But I had a bunch of things that really needed to be done at home and I was just feeling burned out.

I'm loving the challenge of the 30 day Shred.  I love setting my mind to something and doing it.  But I think when it's over I'm going to take a couple days to rest and recoupe!

Then I got up this morning to see a 2 lb gain from yesterday morning.  I know that's not possible, and I question my scales accuracy sometimes because my MIL (who ate completely different things from me yesterday) also gained exactly 2 lbs from the morning before.  That just seems strange, so I'm pushing it out of my brain (or to a very back corner).

My tummy feels pouchier than normal and I'm feeling just soft in general - which makes no sense at all.  But I won't quit ... I'll never quit!

My Mommy & Daddy are coming today and spending at least the weekend with me, maybe longer.  We're going to go downtown tomorrow so I may not be around to read others blogs.  I'll get caught up over the weekend.

2 comments:

Syl said...

have a great weekend with your parents heidi, because you'll be off the computer, I sent you an email.

OldGoogleAccount said...

It's so awesome you have stuck with the Shred every day. uggh, that scale! You know what, you're doing great, I really hope you see the numbers you want to see soon!

Have fun with your folks. :)