Friday, September 26, 2008

Went shopping today and bought a nice new pair of pants and two tank tops. While I'm nowhere near my ideal weight, I still feel so much better about shopping now than I did a year ago. Things actually look OK and I'm not so disgusted with myself. The pants I got are a little bit snug, but still reasonable for wearing in public. I'm hoping they inspire me to work that much harder (ya know like on The Last 10 Pounds Bootcamp show). They're also a bit too long, which is normal for me, so I'll have to get them hemmed.

Yesterday and today are not OP days :(. Yesterday I was within points but had sandwiches for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Just happened that way and didn't allow for enough of the right stuff. Too many things going on and not any preplanning. Today I'll be a little over points and don't have any milk in yet. Though I haven't had dinner yet and could just have 2 cups of milk and a bunch of raw veggies, that just might do the trick - hmm it's a possiblity. I still have to workout tonight too.

No comments: